Slab Leak Detection & Repair
A slab leak is the plumbing industry term for a pinhole leak or burst copper water pipe below the concrete floor of your home, they are also know as foundation leaks and concrete slab leaks. Here are the most common slab leak symptoms:
- High water bill
- Hear water running but nothing is on
- Wet planters near the house
- Hot spots on the floor
- Wet base boards
- Water coming out below the water heater but the platform is dry
- Water on the floor or wet carpet
If you think you have a leak give us a call and we will help!
At Pipeline Restoration we offer a full range of repair options including our signature single line epoxy restoration. We work hard to provide you with the best and most cost effective solution to your problem, give us a chance and we will make you a customer for life!
* This is a full service, no obligation, residential water leak detection service including acoustic survey for new customers only. It is subject to availability of qualified personnel and the offer can be withdrawn at any time. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at anytime at our sole discretion.